The paper studied the cytological changes in the central organ of the immune system – thymus in normal rabbits and post-vaccination period in which vibrations are undulating relative amount of phagocytes, lymphocytes and medium anytilproducing cells. They account for up to 12 days after vaccination of rabbits against myxomatosis commercial vaccine alone and combined with immunomodulator – Ribotan. Between the relative number of B-lymphocytes and plasma cells was observed expressed correlative dependence, indicating a high immunological activity, this effect is achieved through proper selection of immune modulator because animals with low levels of immune cells do not always give an adequate immune response to a vaccine antigen quality.
Key words: rabbits, the vaccine, ribotan, thymus, phagocytes, medium lymphocytes, plasma cells.
2. Abdul Rahman Saf Ali Shamsan. Trehmernaja morfologija dolek timusa krolika v ontogeneze: avtoref. dis. … na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni kand. med. nauk / Abdul Rahman Saf Ali Shamsan. – Volgograd, 1997. – 19 s.
3. Immunologija / E.S. Voronin, A.M. Petrov, M.M. Serih, D.A. Devrishov. – M., 2002. – 408 s.
4. Strelkov R.B. Metod vychislenija standartnoj oshibki i doveritel'nyh intervalov srednih doveritel'nyh velichin s pomoshh'ju tablicy / R.B. Strelkov. – Suhumi, 1966. – S. 2–10.
5. Moller G. Positive T cell selection sn the thymus / G. Moller // Immunol. Rev. – 1993. – Vol. 135. – P. 1–12.
6. Sebzda E. Possitive and negayive thymocyte selection by different concentrations of a singl peptide / E. Sebzda // Science. – 1994. – Vol. 136. – P. 1615–1623.
7. Sprent J. The Thymus / J. Sprent // Immunol. Rev. – 1993. – Vol. 101. – P. 173–189.
8. Negative selection of precursor thymocytes before their differentiation into CD4+ CD8+ cells / Y. Takahama, E.W. Shores, A.S. Singer [et al.] // Sciense. – 1992. – Vol. 258. – P. 653.